Change of Address/Name

If you have moved within our catchment area and need to change your address you may do this via your online services account or by completing the form below. Everyone in the household over the age of 16 years old, must sign this form.

Change of Address Form

If you have changed your name by deed poll or marriage, you can complete the form below but must provide us with a copy of the confirmation of name change. If for some reason your date of birth is incorrect, again please complete the form below and provide us with photographic ID confirming your date of birth.

Change of Name or Date of Birth Form

Should you need/require someone to have access to your medical records of the person or for the person you may care for (i.e. to find out test results, book appointments or discuss any medical conditions with the surgery) then we will need their consent. Ask them to fill in the form below to allow you to have access to their information:

Patient to consent to release of Medical Information Form