- Members of staff will act courteously towards you and treat you with respect.
- We offer an appointment system. Our aim is to see each patient at the time designated. You will not be kept waiting for more than 20 minutes after your appointment time without an explanation from the staff.
- You are entitled to complete confidentiality.
- Constructive criticism will be welcomed in an effort to improve our service.
- You have the right to see your patient records, subject to legal limitations, by appointment only.
- Members of staff will wear a uniform and name badge in order to identify themselves to you.
- Be courteous and polite to staff at all times
- Arrive on time for all appointments
- Cancel appointments as soon as possible
- Book one appointment for each patient who wishes to be seen.
- Let the Practice know of any changes in personal details, ie telephone number/address.
- Telephone for results between 12.30 pm and 3.00 pm only.
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself.
Physical violence and verbal abuse are a growing concern. GPs, Practice Nurses and other practice staff have the right to care for others without fear of being attacked or abused. We ask that you treat your GP and Practice staff properly — without violence or abuse.
Violent and abusive patients will be reported to the Police and removed from the surgery’s list.